23 – 24 March 2023 | Vancouver, Canada
Pediatric Cardiology-2023 featuring the subject “Novel Technologies and Innovations in Pediatric Cardiology & Cardiac Health” provides the prominent key topics to discuss in the congress Pediatric Cardiology-2023 gives the open chance to discuss and present the research works and offers a novel open door for Neonatologists, Pediatricians and Cardiologist over the globe to meet, organize, and see new logical developments.
We heartily respect the involvement made by the CEO’s Professors, Associate Professors, Assistance Professors, Researchers, Young research forum, Students, Delegates, and officials from the Medical, Pharma, Health care Fields gathering in an Ideal stage to share perspectives and information through intelligent keynote, plenary, whole, notice and B2B talks.
Benefits of attending:
- Learning with the experts
- Learning in a New Space
- Lectures by active practitioners
- Novel techniques to benefit your research
- Keynote forums by Prominent Professors, Doctors, and Physicians
- Learning about facts and statistics to better understand the market and industry
- Networking with new people within your field
- Poster presentations by Young Researchers